Why more and more Buchholz Relays are used on Traction Transformers?
SAFETY FIRST: Detected Failure gases immediately!
EXTENDED LIFETIME: Detect air and leakages early!
REACT EARLY: Avoid downtime or even hazards before they happen!
SAFE COSTS: Use one device instead of a pressure relief valve & a filling level sensor plus detect gas accumulations at the same time!
Why is an Onsite Buchholz Gas Analysis needed?
Distinguish between dangerous failure gases and air intake within minutes!
- Especially designed for traction transformers
- Reliable and early detection of gas accumulation in the transformer
- Operation free of interferences even with changing angles of inclination due to special flange assembly on the Relais
- 4M6 certified with highest shock & vibration resistance
- Following DIN EN 60721-3-4:2018
- According to DIN CLC/TS 50537-4:2011-04
- Also suitable Buchholz relays BF 50/10, BG 25 & BG 25 S
- Measuring and analysis of failure gas directly on site
- Detection & analysis of H2, CO, CO2, C2H2, CH4+
- Enables to decide about the continuous operation of the transformer
- Easy handling via touch display
- Including BGS for safe and easy gas sampling
Please contact us! We are glad to advise you and help with your selection.